Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Blood Violin Symphony

        With blood in my hands, stabbing the pain and suffering in my life,begging for someone to suck out this venom thats torturing me.Severely scarred and bruised, drawing a perfect suicide design. making good my escape.....and down I go, from something to nothing, from life to death, broken down in a million pieces. This is the price I have to pay for trusting on empty words. All of those words had become the tomb to every hope I had. But Im still searching for an exit line.....
........waiting for a chance to explain myself. But words cant explain how I feel, its a weird feeling of emptiness....hopeless and helpless......yeah, thats exactly how it feels to be me, I have lost myself, drowning in my pain, where no one can hear me cry, no one can hear me scream. So afraid of being alone, so afraid of myself, cuz I know what Im capable of  when I feel like theres no escape. In those moments when I loose my faith, and no pain can aompare to this, cuz its literally like someone ripped and tear your heart apart. Thats exactly how it feels. A deep wound caused by all those words unsaid....but its too late for that now....this is it, all that remains,physical wounds that are deeper than the wounds in my heart.
       But just by playing this symphony all the pain seems to dissapear. And now whats left?. Red stains on white sheets, dry tears on my face......and the Blood Violin Symphony keeps on playing, and I'm getting obsessed with it's melancholic, yet deep sound. Sounds sharp and hurtful. But, who will clean all of this mess?. Blood dripping all over and a broken heart. And this melody makes me feel numb, and I fell in a deep sleep, but, will I ever be awake again?.............

No comments:

Post a Comment