Monday, September 12, 2011

Forever gone Forever

                    Broken promises about a future, the confirmation of a 'forever' thats now gone forever...Just a simple "good-bye" to you, but thousands of broken dreams for me. I saw an entire love story represented on them....Now, all that I saw..........has gone forever.
                      As much as I try to let go, I cant......Because my heart keeps whispering "forever"...That promise that we made, now has become a lesson well learned; That 'forever' might fall apart, but that promise remains in my heart....about a promising 'forever'.......Yet, I was so sure that 'forever' meant eternal, but I was wrong, and now that everything has been said and done,you're gone forever.......
                   .........But 'forever' its not eternal, isnt it?..........So my heart will wait forever, even if I nEver see you again, even when I nEver thought that tou'll be gone 'forever', even if I dont know what 'forever' means to you anymore, even if your 'forever' has gone forever.......................
                            ............even if that 'forever' always meant 'forNever'.........

                                                                                                    ~ alex.  

No comments:

Post a Comment