Monday, September 12, 2011

Nothing less than perfection

                          Tonight the moon is shining bright...Despite the lack of light, that sparkle in your eyes its enough to guide us through this path......So much in my mind, so much to say, but I wont 'cuz words are meaningless in a moment like this.......I rather just listen, but you dont say anything either......I just listen to your heart beating.......All talk is cheap compared to that.
                            Now that tha night is coming to an end, I promise I'll keep all of these memories in my heart forever........I guess heaven must be just like this........But if I have you here 'til the end of my days, then i can patiently wait..........
                             .................Now lets just watch as this rising sun brings light to our lives and walk through this journey called 'life' together.........But promise me we'll never look back......simply 'cuz theres nothing thats worth back there.......now we can finally breath; a new life awaits for you and me-not 'til death do us part-ETERNALLY!..........

                                                                                               ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment