Monday, September 12, 2011

R.I.P. (Rest In Pain)

                                I feel the tears running down my face...I rushed to the door and close it, 'cuz this camouflage its starting to fade away. Finally, another day has come to an end.
                                  Now that everybody's gone, the routine begins, starting by taking this mask off, letting tears fall down giving up on humanity.
                                   Laying in bed, shell-shocked, unwilling to look forward, whispering this fragile lullaby with words full of disenchantment and melancholy. This nocturnal vibe its the perfect scenario to start with my "life rehearsal" for tomorrow, just in case tomorrow catches me alive. Turns out, faking a smile its easier than I thought, but its exhausting and draining-to say the least.
                                    With only a few hours left before the sun brings back my humanity;but these hours are more than enough to end up with this torture, pretending and portraying something that Im not! Its a hypocritacal charade, and what I have received in exchange?........a wasted youth, a fake identity, so, Im ditching the only thing that keeps me attached to this humanity.......and I'll dare to go a lil' further, I will stab it to death; just a 'minor surgery', a few cuts and stitches...........
                                   .................I woke up, another day has began, but this time I dont have to fake happiness, Im not afraid of the light-nor darkness-I am fearless, Im...NUMB!.
                                   Why?.... Because I have my worst enemy on a silver plate, Im doing what I had planned: stabbing it to death.....Now Im driving this hearse taking this backstabber,sentimental liar to his final resting place where I wont have to deal with 'it' anymore....
                                    -"And down there you are, where you belong,you selfish lying piece of ****!!!!. I took you, ripped you apart, and I throw you into this hole, this somber tomb and I'll bury you forever".
                                      So, now, its time to say my last words to my WORST ENEMY EVER......MY OWN HEART!. Now, in case you're wondering how I feel?.......I cant explain at all.......I feel nothing...
                                        -"Ironic, isnt?. I bet you have never seen a corpse driving a hearse, havent you?"..............

                                                                                         ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment