Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Prophecy

                                I close my eyes and see your face, here you are once again. Here, in the only place where we can meet, where no one can find us, no one can disturb our peace. Here you are just in time, like every night; once the sun goes down, I can feel your presence and hear your voice, whispering my name-"I am here my love, as I promised"-and we walk holding hands.
                               You are the answer to my prayers, My guardian angel. After all these years dreaming of you, you are finally here.....here to stay forever; Exactly how I've dreamed of.
                                So, theres no need to rush, no reason to be worried, because you are my angel sent from above. And even though we can only meet at night, in this secret place, I know it would only be a matter of time until we can be together forever. Cuz one day, you will show up-in front of everybody...thats going to be my confirmation that I have found my soulmate, the man of my DREAMS; and we will be happily ever after, anywhere else than here.....in MY DREAMS...........

                                                                                   ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment