Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Heart 's a Chatterbox."

                            These thoughts are torturing me!. Dont even know why they keep coming to my head, every night. Just here  with my thoughts. It is a living nightmare. I just want to love again. But I cant. You dont let me. You keep  my head and my mind busy every day and night with your 'ghost'. My heart still loves you, my mind still thinks about you.
                            After all you have done, and after all I have done to forget you. Nobody has been able to fill your shoes, nobody; is always some kind of 'imperfection', when nobody is perfect; I was under the impression that you were, I guess I still think the same way because I havent been able to find someone like you.
                           I pray every single night for someone to come and wake me up from this anymore, thinking about a ghost, thats what you are in my life: A Ghost. The ghost of  my past....that doesnt want to go away, even when YOU have a life already. I cant. And, Im the only one to blame for being so weak, that weakness that doesnt allow me to carry on with my life. My heart keeps shouting your name, its frustrating, I just cant keep on like this.
                        -"Can somebody wake me up from this eternal nightmare?".- I beg-for someone to take me away from here........My mind knows that there IS someone there, my heart doesnt!........

                                                                                      ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment