Monday, September 12, 2011

No Regrets

  I dont regret the day I met you
  I dont regret that-'anything but perfect'-first date
  I dont regret the day we became a couple
  I dont regret the first tear I cried because of you-nor the last one(just right now)
  I dont regret any of the fights, the break-ups, the nights we spent on the phone trying to solve those "dilemmas"-that now they all seemed so childish(its embarrassing)
  I dont regret all of the plans we made, our dreamed home, a family, our careers, every single datail-even when its not going to happen
  I dont regret those wonderful moments we spent together
  Idont regret loving you-up until this day
  I dont even regret losing you.................Because you can not loose what you never had.............

                                                                                    ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment