Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heartbreak (live through it)

                   Breaking the awkward silence between us, because all I can hear are the echoes of all of our dreams, they have become nightmares that keep me awake at night.
                   In the abscense of sanity, this healing process seems eternal, while disenchantment grows stronger, it doesnt matter how much time passes; not even days,weeks,months,years nor decades will be enough to heal this broken, stubborn heart that's still 'out there' waiting for you......so out in the open yet so overlooked. But I guess this is what a heartbreak feels like. As an unbridled outburst of uncontrollable emotions, like the saddest, most dramatic scene of all times.....the best way to represent the end of my innocense. I can not say I didnt saw this coming....but sometimes DENIAL could be your worst enemy...........
                                          
                                                         ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment