Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Glam Syndrome

        In a world where words and feelings are meaningless, where not being flawless could be your biggest fashion mistake, and those who are considered as 'likeable people' are just 'glamour models', working in the 'hunger business'.
        For some reason, this is the world where I live in. But I dont live by 'their' rules even when the rest of the world doesnt agree with me. They live their lives by starving themselves to death, humilliating others, up-lifting their egos...and call it a day. I've tried to emulate them, but I just cant see myself represented on them. It was just absurd......but thats just the 'human condition'.
          To me, it's a matter of personal preference, 'where would you rather be?'....I really dont know,but, for safety reasons,I rather stay away bfrom that 'egocentric, hyped-up,fake' -so called 'human beings'- and just sit back, laughing at their fakeness, 'cuz at the end of the road, getting 'infected' with the 'glam syndrome', it's like playing hide-and-seek with death.....it's a game you will never win. Not only it's absurd....IT'S SUICIDAL!!!!!!!
           Surprisingly, I have found a few people that agree with me; people with brains and feelings.....and that just says it all.......................
             .......................'cuz, really, being 'cold-hearted'?............that's something you can do when you're dead.

                                                                     ~ alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment